Sunday, November 02, 2014

Some Exhibition Photos

Seams and Layers, at the Nyisztor Studio, Melville, is well worth seeing but it closes Wednesday 5th November.
Opening times: Sun 2 - 5pm, Tue & Wed 10am - 5pm.

Above: Juliet Hargreaves' amazing felt vessels in the foreground and the felted and machine embroidered panel below is hers too. I forgot to take a catalogue home so I'll update this post with more details later but I wanted to show some of the pieces while you can still visit the exhibition.




Above: by Rae Poon, Below centre: by Susie Johnson


  2 metre Eucalyptus challenge hangings - from left: by Delys Brady, Jan Campbell, Rae Poon, Annette Nykiel & Jan Oldham.

Above: by Jaslyn Pearse, below, Debbie Racklyeft.


Above background: 12" x 12" Animal, Mineral and Vegetable challenge pieces. Below: by Delys Brady.

Below: by Jan Oldham.

There is much more that I haven't shown yet - I'll take some more photos on Tueday when I'm there.

No comments: